Outpatient Or Inpatient? Is Outpatient Right For You
Substance abuse can be deadly, which is why you need mental health and addiction treatment ASAP. The million-dollar question remains outpatient or inpatient, which is best? The truth is that everyone has different treatment needs, so what works for one person might not work for the next person.
Inpatient care is a treatment option where a patient is required to stay in a facility to receive addiction treatment. It is a truly popular option for drug and alcohol treatment in Nashville.
Benefits of Inpatient Care:
- Patients receive treatment in an extremely controlled environment that prevents them from indulging in substance abuse
- The best addiction centres use this option because it provides intensive, round-the-clock care.
- Patients get to receive treatment for co-occurring issues. They also get medical care linked to the condition they are trying to treat.
- It provides holistic support from the team’s specialists.
The Downsides of Inpatient Are:
- It is often costly
- Your everyday (work and school) life is affected
- Minimal control over your environment
- Less privacy
- Possible insurance issues
As the name suggests, this kind of addiction treatment does not require the patient to stay at a rehab facility. It often occurs after an inpatient treatment program and is designed to help patients easily incorporate themselves into society after recovery.
Benefits Of Outpatient Care Are:
- It is a popular option for top rehab facilities in Nashville because it allows patients to go about their everyday lives with minimal disruption.
- It is often affordable.
- Minimal insurance issues because it is often included in many insurance covers
- You have the final say on whom you intend to receive treatment from.
Downsides of Outpatient Care Include:
- There is a high tendency for relapse since patients have access to things that can trigger them to use.
- No 24/7 care
- It is ineffective for severe addiction treatment cases
- There might not be a treatment for co-occurring issues.
Is Outpatient Rehab For You?
The first step would be to do candidly answer any of the following questions:
- How severe is my condition?
- Do I need holistic, round-the-clock care?
- Will I be able to stick with my medical detox if I administer my drugs?
- Can I avoid my abuse triggers all by myself, or do I need to be at a facility?
- How might treatment affect my job? Can I take time off of work?
- Is there quality outpatient treatment near my home?
- What treatment does my insurer cover?
Contact us to get the help you need
Overcoming addiction can be a daunting task for anyone. However, the challenge can be much simpler and the journey more rewarding with the proper treatment methods and resources. That’s why our addiction treatment center in Nashville focuses on providing the best of concierge addiction treatment services for people struggling with substance use disorder. The treatment programs cover the most common substances of abuse, including but not limited to alcohol, Adderall, cannabis, cocaine, Xanax, Tramadol, and opioids. Contact us today for crisis intervention, program information, or to get help for addiction treatment.